WELCOME TO YOUR BLOG

Yeah!This is a blog for you to learn English in a funnier way!!Here you can listen to real English,practice your vocabulary and grammar and...who knows..maybe, you´ll meet new people. Hope you enjoy and learn a lot from it.

Thursday 19 January 2012

Get gourgeous in a flash!

I was bored stiff surfing the internet when I bumped into this great blog. It reminded me of my female students ( 3º, 4º, bachillerato...) who are very concerned about their appearance ( a bit vain, I think that's the word). The girl from the blog will teach you through videos and show you a lot of beautiful,different hairstyles...Some seem very easy. I'll try some one day.

Oh, before starting...it's in English (haha,it's like killing two birds with one stone, isn't it?)

If you need a hair straightener you know where you have to go, don't you? ( a bit of free ad there!)

Byeeee

http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/p/hair-style-tutorials.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.