WELCOME TO YOUR BLOG

Yeah!This is a blog for you to learn English in a funnier way!!Here you can listen to real English,practice your vocabulary and grammar and...who knows..maybe, you´ll meet new people. Hope you enjoy and learn a lot from it.

Tuesday 13 September 2011

SEE YOU LATER, JAMES

I´ve been told today that you´re leaving us.That's sad news!

Well, I don't know if you'll read this, but anyway...I just wanted to tell you that we'll miss you,especially your friends.

Let me dedicate the last song to you. Can I?





Have a nice time there

Take care

XX


P.S Montse, you too.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm moved :'D
    Know for sure I'll miss you too, but I'll get by with a little help of my friends hehe :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWs1-NEV9O0&feature=related
    This is not a "goodbye", it's a "see you soon" :')

    xoxo
    James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your English Teacher16 September 2011 at 18:12

    No, it's me who's moved! I'm such a good teacher...see the way you write now...or got a bit of help ( from a friend) there?? Hehe

    See you around

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.