WELCOME TO YOUR BLOG

Yeah!This is a blog for you to learn English in a funnier way!!Here you can listen to real English,practice your vocabulary and grammar and...who knows..maybe, you´ll meet new people. Hope you enjoy and learn a lot from it.

Tuesday 16 November 2010

THE LYING GAME

3º B :For our lesson on Friday I want you to do something in advance. We are going to play a game called The Lying Game. You have to say 4 sentences ( three truths and one lie). The rest of the class has to "guess" which sentence is the lie by asking a lot of questions to the person speaking.

YOU MUST WRITE THEM USING THE PAST SIMPLE! Sometimes the use of the Present Perfect would be more correct. So if you know how to use it, do it!

Here are mine...Guess which one is the lie!

I studied Chinese for a year.

I broke both arms when I was little.

I saw a suicide ( self-defenestration) when I was living in Granada.

I haven´t flown more than 20 times.

3º A for Thursday.

Advice: The sentences must be a bit shocking. It isn´t very interesting to say " I play football" or " I don´t like going out with my friends". Be more original and creative!!

I´ll mark your pronunciation and the speaking could be assessed too.

GOOD LUCK

1 comment:

  1. Mmm... I'll try to guess...
    "I saw a suicide (self-defenestration) when I was living in Granada."

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.